My annual “Best of” review for 2011 is here….. Enjoy!!!
1. Michael Kors – I love his products. What can I say? I got my first purse in 2005, and have followed his designs ever since! This year I was fortunate enough to invest in two pieces – the most comfortable wedges I’ve ever worn, and a fabulous purse that doubles as a briefcase (pictured in silver – mine is black). Oh, and I invested in the KORS stock – so you should go spend some money there too!!!! :-)
2. My *finally* decorated bedroom. According to the Feng Shui bagua, this is the travel section of my home. So I decided to deck it out a la India/Bollywood.
3. Layer Cake – I am unsure how many bottles of this I consumed this year. But I can tell you that exactly one bottle of this wine fits in my pink water bottle. And it tastes delicious.
4. Noir Jewelry – I love their bling. And as you may know from a previous post – I love their HUGE bling rings. I just can’t help myself! Here’s the biggest ring that I got this year:
5. Seattle Chocolates – The design project that I did with Seattle Chocolates this year was possibly my favorite project of the year! I had such a blast using their graphics to create beautiful garments – and rekindled my love of chocolate. Seriously – a mimosa truffle??? Best. Ever.
6. Bri Seeley – Ok, how could my FIRST retail collection not make the list? It officially made me an “award winning” fashion designer, and brought an increased visibility to the brand via two magazine publications (Seattle Magazine and South Sound Magazine) and several blog posts. Thank you for all of the support and I am so excited to continue dressing all of you (and your families and friends too!!!).
7. Girl with a Dragon Tattoo – I not only read the book this year, but I also saw both movies. I was highly captivated by the book, which I recommend reading before you see the movies. I could pass on the Swedish version of the movie….. but if you enjoyed the book – definitely see the American version. Well done!!! On my list for 2012: The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest……
8. How to Love by Lil’ Wayne – this is quite possibly my favorite song of the year…. I just can’t get enough of it! I listen to it on repeat while I’m driving.
9. Tattoos – I got my third tattoo this year…. and may be inspired to get my fourth shortly. I notice tattoos more than ever now and have seen some of the coolest ever this year. Here’s my new one, “Live in Love”
I hope that your 2011 was fabulous….. and I wish you all a prosperous 2012!!!!